- Suki Waterhouse: 'I want a loving relationship... in the future'
- Justin Timberlake jokes about 'super quiet' polling station visit
- Drunken Benedict Cumberbatch revealed Star Trek secret to Stephen Hawking
- Miley Cyrus: 'I wear my engagement ring to please Liam Hemsworth'
- Niall Horan refuses to pick least favorite bandmate during truth-telling game
- Bryan Cranston chills radio listeners with his version of Little Mix song
5 Celebrities That Suffer From Anxiety And Depression
It turns out, that celebrities are just like us. While this cliche is beyond tacky, it does have some truth to it. Though we’d like to view our favorite Hollywood stars as flawless, they’re not only human, but have human problems, such as anxiety and depression. In fact, 40 millions adults suffer from anxiety disorders. That’s about 18 percent of the population, explains the Anxiety and Depression Association of America. Here are five stars, that have been diagnosed with anxiety and/or depression.
Employee Who Walks 10 Hours A Day to Work Gets Epic Gift
Hours on his feet just to get to work are paying off big-time for this dedicated worker.
Ashton Kutcher Saves 6,000 Sex Trafficking Victims
The popular star has used his fame to rescue thousands of lives from a terrible fate.
- Mom’s Kindness To Strangers’ Son At School Goes Viral
- World’s Only Brown Panda Becomes Online Star
- Mother Donates 16 Gallons of Breast Milk To Honor Stillborn Son
- After Four Years of Penny-Saving, Diabetic Boy Gets His Service Dog
- Feel-Good Fall Date Night Ideas
- Top Warm Weather Getaways To Escape This Winter